[Dailydrool] Boscoe

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 4 09:49:09 PST 2009

Thank you for all of the replies on Roscoe and I am getting him into the vet to get him checked out.
Then just ten minutes ago Daisey Mae walked by me and I noticed a huge volcano looking hole near her thigh last night it was a bump.. you know, a cyst and today it broke open. I checked her over last night because she was shivering but there was just a bump there but it must have been brewing because now it looks like Mt. St. Helens.
And now a knock at the door some men digging in the street accidently hit our water line and gas line and they will be off for a while. LOL You gotta love it!