[Dailydrool] CowLick

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 15:56:22 PST 2009

WHOA !   hohohohohoh  don't want ta go dere,  why just  yesterday momma
was washing my cute butt after meez get  the vet  techs  latex coated fingers
was pannin for gold up meez anal passage ,  momma sez meez stink !!!!  so
she beez washing my cute butt and she sez  that I have an adorable curly
cowlick on my hiney and I left burnin  rubber tracks in da bathroom, meez aint
havin nuttin to do wif no cow licking  business why dem  fingers up dere is
humiliating  enough !   besides , where did mommy gets da  cute cow any ways
???
dats all meeez hav ta say about dat ! I tells ya all dis, dat iffin momma
don't stop eatin all dem christmas cookies and fudgie things she going ta
look  like  a  cow !!!!!  why her butt is getting wider and wider !!!!  hehehe
hohohoh, go ta run here cum momma

Evil Annie