[Dailydrool] Holiday picture and calendar

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 16:21:11 PST 2009

Whew. I have been trying to take a holiday picture of the houndage today--what a task! As soon as I aim a camera, both hounds run up to me wagging their tails and crawl in my lap. I now know why those fish-eye pictures that go by the trademark "the Dog" are all nose and everything else is in receding perspective!

Our calendar arrived and is wonderful. I exclaimed to my husband: "You must come and see the calendar. You have to see Harley's picture (Oct. 16)." My husband exclaimed, "No thanks--I already know what he looks like...."