[Dailydrool] Brrrr

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 09:34:33 PST 2009

It is so cold today 11 degrees and wind chills in the minuses. And our water line froze last night. Grrr My hubby was out pushing snow for the city so he was not home and we have no water again!! Two weeks ago the street maintenance crew hit the water line and it was off all day till nine at night, then last week they hit the water line and the gas line so we froze all day long. Now last night our water line froze. We had heat tape on it but it was so terribly cold and windy last night the heat tape just could not keep up. But at least we are warm. We have heat. Times like these make me realize how spoiled we actually are. All 15 dogs here are okay for now I got them two big tubs of clean water before bedtime last night. I usually pour them out in the morning and clean the slobber out of the bottom three times a day but not this morning they are going to have to drink slobber water till daddy gets home and fixes the water line. They are all whining at me. Sorry guys I cannot help it. Send drool to us.
Chris Bly
Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc.
wmbri.org