[Dailydrool] Too many furfriend leaving for the bridge

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:07:58 PST 2009

So many bassets making their way to the bridge!  My heart goes out to those who will miss them so much.  May the happy memories give your hearts peace.               While at the eye doctors' I was able to read Randy Grim'ss "Don't Dump the Dog".  (the wait at my doctor's is very long, people in the waiting room joke about  bringing food, a change of clothing, etc.)   Randy Grim runs the Stray Rescue in St Louis and is well known for rescuing street dogs and his dog Quentin, the dog who survived the gas chamber. He was at the  local  Four Muddy Paws, an up scale pet supply store.  It is funny and has good ideas for various problems that plague the human/pet relationship.   It is published by Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.  WW.skyhorsepublishing.com.  Stray Rescue is www.strayrescue.org.  Although not strictly a basset related book, it does give some good advice and gives the reader a chuckle or two in doing so.  Sue K. who need a more through second read.  WHAT HAVE YOU GOT!