[Dailydrool] Firstgiving

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Dec 10 09:14:15 PST 2009

I do not like Firstgiving either Western Missouri Basset Rescue had a fundraising page on Firstgiving last year and they take a seven percent cut from all donations. I think that is just wrong!! And in some cases Firstgiving makes you wait almost ninety days to get your donations and with Pay Pal the donations are there instantly. When rescue is in need we cannot wait three months for funds. Rescues do not ask for money unless we are desperate three months wait is ridiculous.