[Dailydrool] gross question

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:37:37 PST 2009

Warning - Gross Question ahead. Stop reading if you are eating or dont like
gross stuff. :P

Cowboy is not a poop-eater but he has had an insatiable urge to lick
Rupert's butt lately. It is totally disgusting. He's always been our gross
boy - cleaning ears and eating eye boogers, scabs, toenail clippings, etc.
but this butt-licking is really crossing the line, lol. :) I was thinking of
taking Rupert in to get his anal glands checked - do you think that could be
the issue? Or worms? Just not sure what we are looking for here. I did
notice the other day that Rupert had a thick milky discharge on his butt -
but I haven't seen it since. He is pooping regularly and I havent noticed
any worms in his stools.

Thanks for any help/advice/etc.

Kacy, mom to butt boy and the butt-licker

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Rupert: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430