[Dailydrool] Catching up...drool, condolences and laughter

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 08:22:02 PST 2009

Dear Drool Family,

Like others have posted, I, too, am saddened when reading the Drool lately.  So many of our houndage leaving for the Bridge lately due to illness.  Please know that my heart hurts for each of you and heart healing drool and hugs are cyber-sent from our home to yours.

On a happy note, Elizabeth, as always I enjoy reading your posts but especially those about Elsinore's dancing.  I was delighted to learn that young Charlie is also participating and seems to have taken to it as well!  I looked at the links you sent of dogs dancing and I have to agree, Rookie and his slave danced  incredibly well together and both of them looked like they were having a ball!  I loved the song from Grease she chose, her outfit and the choreography.  Thanks so much for sharing this.  Please tell Elsinore and Charlie that they are role models for some NJ hounds who have trouble walking in a straight line, LOL.

Nigel, it is good of you to "gostrite" for Conley until his birthday.  We enjoy your perspective on his antics.  Please tell MomPerson that we are sending lots of paw healing drool for Mr. Cooper, Sir, so the sore paws he has from the dumb-bunny (see, I was nice, hehehe) tech will be get better soon.  We send "It's five o'clock somewhere" drool to the MomPerson.  She'll get it...

Brudder, we are anxiously awaiting your "surprise" for the Deeba - we love hearing from you, too.  Elder Clara, we loved your column this month in the Houndsabound Newsletter.  You both makes us laugh and work hard for the homeless hounds.

Arfur, we MISSED you!  So glad you are back readin' the Drool and posting again.  "High four" your bread stealing brudder for Delilah.  She says "We''ll talk" when we get together again.  Snooter kisses from your gurlfurend, Daisy.

Be warm drool to all those who live in very cold and snowy areas.

Best, Sandi, Mamaslave from her NJ crew - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley.