[Dailydrool] birfday

AngelAnne2 at aol.com AngelAnne2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 02:39:04 PST 2009

hello every one. well it is me miss angelanne . well the mom sayes it is
hear again i lookie at her and think what she mean it hear again. i look all
around bark down the register i sees nothing. i be thinking mom is really
streest out and might be going crazy. then she be giving me so much snooters
and  saying i can remember when i bring yous home. what she means . i been
hear  forebbers. then she say it is you birfday . oh i so excited i get
yummyes and  presents . wow . yes it is true my baby is five i cant believe she
is five and  just a big part of my life . she is my best friend and the love
of my life.  happy birfday my sweet and silly girl. snooters and dool to
all in need . and  merry christmas and happy new years to every one.angelanne
and the mom slave  cathy