[Dailydrool] Is it wrong??????

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat Dec 12 04:40:38 PST 2009

Hi all,

I am taking a very short break from packaging up the 2010 Senior Basset calendars!  Yes, you heard it here...they are in my hands and we should have all packaged up and mailing them out by tomorrow afternoon!  I already sent one bundle out earlier today.  Dang I will be glad it is done......
Ellie, (I think you are the one who does the DD calendars,  Dawg bless you)

Anyhow....the question,  Is it wrong to put demon basset,  Willow Beast(B**ch of the East)  into her room..the guest room,  and turn on her TV to the Praise the Lord channel,  hoping she will get something???

Back to work.,  drool to all in need.
wen and the Bounders