[Dailydrool] Murry

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Wed Dec 16 08:09:59 PST 2009

The time has come that I feel I must ask for drool for my Murry the kitty. This month he turned 16yrs old which I have been told is quite senior for a persian.. In the last six months my Eddie and Norman were called by God to heaven. After Norman which was sort of Murry's brother as the came from the same breeder to my house at the same time seemed to change meowing and searching all over the house after Norman left. Now months later he is so thin and the vet thinks it is liver disease... We are doing what we can for him but I think I am failing....I will miss him terribly . Please, please send my Murry drool, I am not ready to let him go.

Judy