[Dailydrool] Foster home available

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Dec 16 07:51:01 PST 2009

Hi Drool Land...

I've been lurking for a while now, too busy to post much, but I thought
I would extend my offer to the drool as well as the local rescue here in
Austin.  We have fostered for Helping Hands Basset Rescue in the past,
and are ready to open our home to another foster.  I contacted the
rescue about a month ago but haven't heard anything yet, so I thought
I'd post a message here as well in case there's something we can do to
help.  If someone needs a foster home, we're in Austin, TX and have
already been approved by HHBR as a foster, so please let us know.

Thank you and happy holidays to everyhound out there!  I am totally
loving the Christmas  card exchange, as always!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva Marie and Sophie doo dah