[Dailydrool] Justin,Jade,Lilly

William Van Rooyen wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za
Wed Dec 16 10:30:00 PST 2009

Good evening all,

Healing drool to all in need.

Just after 10.00 this morning Lilly  arrived , we will keep her name. She
has settled in quite well thus far with Justin and Jade, bed time will be a
true test as they will all want to have what they consider the prime bed
alongside mine. Lilly did bring her favourite bed things. Lilly is a counter
surfer par excellence, in the short time she has been with us she has
already scored a roasted chicken from on top of a table.

PW Justin did not even know she scored the chicken must give her my shopping
list and she can surf for me

Jade I wish I was there to share the chicken but I was outside tanning at
the time ,a girl has got to look good .

Lilly they ain't seen nothing yet.

Kind regards,

William Van Rooyen

Tel.: 011 421 4430 Fax.: 086 514 4615

This email is confidential an intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented (included
attachments) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of TRG International Pipeline Company (Pty) Limited. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure
protection against virus infection, we cannot accept any responsibility for
viruses. Consequently, please ensure that all attachments are virus checked
prior to opening.

P Please consider your environmental responsibilities before printing this
email