[Dailydrool] Butt topics

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:04:40 PST 2009

Laura - Thanks for your post.  Yes, I am very aware of how lucky we are that
Spencer passed the carpet string with no problems.  It was only after I knew
he was going to be ok that I was able to post to the DD & threaten to KILL
him, (he's still not outta the woods for giving me such a scare!).

Yes, I have received a miracle.  In fact, I received two miracles in a
month.  Hal gets to keep his vision & both eyes, & Spencer didn't commit
suicide.

Come to think of it, it was 1yr ago that Natasha died & I posted to the
list.  I'd only been on here a month & everyone was (& is) so kind.  I'm
grateful for the DD family & my 3 wonderful & exasperating hounds!
vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb