[Dailydrool] revenge peeeing

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:37:47 PST 2009

Nikita, our Malamute, did this except she pooped!!!  Whoever made her
mad would get her revenge.  She some how new our favorite areas in the
house.  If my husband made her mad she would go into his music room and
poop.  If it was me that had wronged her she would go to our bedroom and
leave her deposit on the floor by my side of the bed.
God rest her soul, that girl had a spiteful streak a mile long.  And I
loved every inch of it.  I think of this every time I hear someone say
dogs are dumb.
Funny thing is now that she is gone, the boys get up and wander the
bedroom starting around 3:30 AM.  This NEVER happened when she was
alive.  It took about a week for me to realize that she was the
gatekeeper and they would not pass her, EVER!!!!
We miss her dearly,
Cheryl
Otter and Radar.