[Dailydrool] flooring

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 08:45:54 PST 2009

Finally, we pulled the wall to wall carpeting and are in the process of having laminate installed.  The house SMELLS so much better already, and last night, the hounds had their first play on it.  They were having a hoot, running and sliding.  We will install new carpet on the stairs, however, for everyone's safety, and we will have some area rugs to keep the noise reduced.  In the process, I had to clean out a closet, and I found a box of arm and hammer carpet and room deodorizer samples, and would you believe there was a kittie and a basset on the box.  They are old, from 1992, but they are probably still OK EXCEPT, I think someone told me once that the product will jam up the vacuum.  But, if anyone wants them before I toss them, just let me know.

Healing drool to all in need
WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Jackie and the houndies