[Dailydrool] Hartz on the Hunt for Animal Shelters In Need

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 09:08:33 PST 2009

I'm WAY behind on Drools do to the holidays and traveling and working and....

Anyway vet has to just make a quick comment on this.  I know you guys already know - don't use Hartz flea or tick products.  I hope to doG they aren't donating those products.  Otherwise those shelters are going to be paying more for treating seizures then the free stuff was worth.

Hopefully it's just brushes and dishes etc.

....Still catching up, have to go to work now though...

Laura
Flash and Ryu