[Dailydrool] DD Calendar & Howliday Cards

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:37:06 PST 2009

Hi All, Ms. Beasley here.  Mama Ruthie is sick, she says she has a cold, so
she let me at the computer.  I want to tell you all that we got the 2010 DD
Calendar yesterday (I am the beauteous hound on July 15) and Ms. Ellie and
all her elves have done a wonderful job in getting the calendar together and
shipping it out.  Mama sat down and looked at each and every picture....it
must of took her a nickzillion hours, but she was laughing and crying at the
pictures, she told me some of the hounds are...what she say...at the
bridge..yea, that was it.  I told her that those hounds are still with their
peoples, just like I will be when it's my turn, Mama should know...those
that we love and love us, whether four-legged or two-legged, are not gone
for they live in our hearts, just like my first Mama Mary...I know she's in
my heart.  Well, gotta go....there's a squirrel...AAARRRHHHOOO.

Mama Ruthie here, we got our howliday cards today and I can't wait to send
them out.  We also got our first card too, thank you Suz and Holly Noel.

Heart healing drool to all who have lost a hound or a human recently.  Get
well drool to all hounds and humans too.  Ms. Beasley and I send love and
happiness to all.

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann