[Dailydrool] mud rompin and doughnut snatchin

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 14:41:34 PST 2009

OH Conley,  you cums on obber here to Ohio and moobs in with  meez,  mommy
done beet me ober da headbone with da dish towel dis mornin  coz meez
snatched her one and only powder sugar donut right off her plate,   she dun gotz
up to getz a nudder cup of jo brew an meez helped mee self to da  powder
sugar dounut !!!  bwahahahah  !!!! she dun hab moor den flaring  eyeballs, she
gotz flames cummin out her nose !
you com on ober we be libbin tagether !!!!

I have two mud romping girls today it was 50 here today and sunny so a
great day for playing out side and getting rid of some excess energy, now they
have the whole yard to play in and where do they go ????  to the mud hole
in the garden and Evil Annie blind sided Mags again and she is covered in
mud  !!!!  I could hardly see any white on her,  she was black, even had it
in her ears !!! my husband was laughing so hard so
 I said  "  fine honey, you think this is so funny , you are  going to give
them a bath " !!!!!! so I put hubby, both girls and a gazillion  towels and
a bottle of doggie shampoo and I shut the bathroom door,  he  siad   "
aren't you going to help me???  "       NO !!!!   I wasnt the one laughing
!!!!!!!  It took me an hour to clean the bathroom, he even had mud up  on the
vanity mirror ??????????

Marlene  mommy to Mags and Evil Annie