[Dailydrool] Another offer and drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:53:25 PST 2009

The extra DD calendar I bought to share with someone who was having a tough
time this year was spoken for very quickly and I received another request.
My birthday is this month and I decided my present to myself would be to buy
a few more to share.  After all, when you have three wonderful bassets what
else do you need :-)?  So I have two additional 2010 DD calendars, with NO
stands, available to anyone who wasn't able to purchase one this year but
would like one.  Please drop me a note and I'll send it to you, with a
simple request to give your hounds a hug for me and make a contribution to a
basset rescue at some point in the future when times are a bit easier for
you.

Drool to Carol; I'm so sorry about Tilly -- you have had a very hard week
between that and Honey.

I'm sorry Brudder Elwood is doing poorly, and hope he's back in tip top form
shortly.

Thank you Georgie for the update on poor Sammers -- that poor baby deserves
a wonderful forever home after all he's been through.

Laura, what happened with your Harry sounds like a ruptured sebaceous cyst.
They are horrifying to experience if you've never had it happen before, but
I have no doubt he'll make a complete recovery.

We're glad all of Lori Lu's cancer is gone!

Drool to Annette for Cassie -- how is she?

Bill, I find people constantly underestimate the weight of my basset
hounds.  I would let your condo board do whatever they want, continue to
clean up after your pups and be a responsible owner, and my guess is that
you'll be left alone.

Karen, what a terrible Thanksgiving you had.  I think a Scotch and water was
most definitely in order, but am glad all is now well.

Drool for Barney and Synthia -- I hope he has more pain-free time with you.
And I know you'll know when the time has come to help your friend to the
Bridge.

Drool for Conrad -- Ann I'm sorry he's still down in the back and not
responding.  Maybe he just needs a bit longer to heal.

Carol, I'm so sorry for your loss of Cinnamon and Josie, and both in the
same month.  Thank you for loving these seniors for the time they had left.
I know you made them both very happy.

Good luck Laurie and Jeff -- I know you will find the right basset for you
and for Max.  Keep us posted on your new addition.

And finally healing drool for Otis and his eye and for Stanley and his renal
failure.  I hope you both make complete recoveries.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))