[Dailydrool] irritibel bowel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:21:34 PST 2009

Dis Nigel.
Llewis sleepin.

Ise still up reedin da drool. Ise glad Brudder E feeling bedder  but Ise
very confusd.
Dis fing he got--- earitibel bowel.

Ain't bowels like ...sounds? Youse nose, dem wons like ay eye eeee ohhhh an
youse? So whut mekem irietable? Dey no like where dey be in dat stringob
ledders--da alfie bets? Youse nose, we dun gone thro sumfin abowt dis dis
affernoon. Llewis he nose da anser but he sleepin. Conley sleepin too.

I dunno. I gotta go to bed but I swere I don unnerstan why dem bowels be
unheppy. Brudder E, he use em ebberday, da eeeee and two ob dem
oooooohhhhhs. He dont seem meen to em or nuffin.
Remine me esk Llewis in da mornin. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Love an Drool to dem in need, speshual very very love an drool to Karen
Johnson, we lub youse.

Nigel