[Dailydrool] Update on Honey

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed Dec 2 12:40:24 PST 2009

We took Honey for a second opinion on her tumor.....this Oncologist is
closer to us..less than 3miles away...and they have an emergency room
there where we have taken Honey....they are havening the Biopsy sent out
for further testing.   I have to admit that Honey is doing so much
better each day and is starting to act like a puppy!     Now you know I
want to spoil my little girl and I have been looking at doggies beds for
her and Leroy...both are about 50 lbs.....there are so many out
there...can anyone recommend the perfect bed for my guys!   Right now
they prefer the ottoman and the couch and our bed...not that I mind the
bed it is nice to feel them curled up next to us....along with our
cat...but it would be nice that if I stretched out I wouldn't kick one
of them out of bed!   I have two small fleece ones that I did not pay
much for that I got at our local pet store....they use them, but they
are not very big and fluffy...so I was hoping  if I got a nice big
bed....they would give us some room to move around at night!    Lots of
drool for those in need....not a good time to celebrate when you are
worried about your pet.....I was thinking of getting our tree
now.....just to keep thinking good thoughts....the other Oncologist
wants to see the results from the new biopsy and give us advise
too....so that's a good thing!
Carol, Honey and Leroy(and the crazy cat Tyler)