[Dailydrool] Bassets Don't Stink darn it!

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 12:59:44 PST 2009

LOL!

They have a lovely "Ode de Basset`" fragarence that you either love or hate.

having two bassets, they each have their own lovely fragarence.  Little Sophie has a light and airy-grass kind of smell like you would think a female should have.  My Schroeder-Man has the deep woods, heavy and stinky chin kind of smell, mixed with an occasional wif of romano cheese and some mud or other earth smell... hahaha...

The boxers, I know that they have their own special odor but it is more of a eau de toilet vs. the parfum of bassets...

maybe i should drink some more coffee...

Sorry, I am mentally shot and need to desperately find some humor right now to keep me from crying....

We send our love and drool to all...