[Dailydrool] Dog Attacts

Carol MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Wed Dec 2 13:43:51 PST 2009

Hope your Elmo is ok......It happend to Honey and I once a few years
back...a neighbor's dog...no harm was done, she was there and got the
dog off Honey....today Honey is still afraid of larger dogs....it was a
lab....she does not leash her dog and they have no fence..... ...My
husband did have a talk with them, they said they were from the country
and were not used to controlling their dog. they moved last month...no
great loss on my part.
Animal control seems to be the thing to do...don't know about the vet
bills....I would call the police too .....and have a talk with your dog
walker and insist that she not go that way.    Hope all goes
well.....sometimes I just let mine run in the house.....sort of tease
them into playing......fun to watch them chase each other!

Happy birthday Jack..... I want one of those birthday burgers too, so
you better order more than one!
Carol  - Honey and Leroy