[Dailydrool] Update on Harry

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 17:02:34 PST 2009

Hi all.  Well, we got the results back from the biopsy earlier then we thought so the wait is over.  The news is that the mass was a "superficial dermal hemangiosarcoma".  The vet said the margins were all clean so the prognosis is good, unless of course more masses start to show up.  I am relieved and scared all at the same time.  I know it could have been so much worse but I was hoping for a report that it was a cyst.  Sigh.
The vet said it was probably from all of his sunbathing....his belly is basically bald so he gets total exposure.  Ironically, I had a small mole removed from my arm this summer that was also skin cancer.  We both love the sun alittle too much.
So that is the story here.  I can't thank you all enough for the outpouring of support.  I am still answering emails!!!
Keep my Harry and of course my boy Kroozer who is living with hemangiosarcoma both in your thoughts...
Thanks,
Laura