[Dailydrool] We talkin irritable-----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 17:21:10 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. My hebbins, da Brudder go on the down low fur a few dayz and why it all bust loose on me Drool. We sending healing drool and gud thoughts all ober da place---now, woofin bout bustin loose--whew~~~ it bust loose round me home todey.
I tellz you all liddel story.
Momma wurkin hard at da hound supportin job,she leeb early, bout dark. Dis mornin we git da bowl, Momma seys well, least I will get back to me home before da rain, and she git her stuff togedder. Elder Clara in dere on da perch, she bee a blowin gas bombz whut serb her jus rite since she git all dem cookie yessterday and Brudder Elwood git two. Well Brudder Jake in dere by Elder Clara and Elder Clara rip off a giant. Brudder Jake jump up an gib her a bark. Momma git liddel snarky, an she look out an says oh no, it bee full moon, an lookie dere. Da moon gotz a ring around it. Dis trubble. Brudder Jake be a moon doggie, he git attertude wif da moon youze see, an toodey be not gud. So we go inta our cratez take liddel nappie while Momma be on da road. Momma tellz Brudder Elwood as she bee leebin, now Elwood, you take care ob da home, Momma goin into berry dangerous area todey, press dem paws togedder to keep Momma safe. I dooze dis. Dat me meal ticket youze see.  Well Momma com home, it be rainin an Brudder Elwood take lookie at her and seyz you dribin wif youze head out da winnder agin Momma??? Hebbinz now we call dat hair a real doo. I git Momma crankin wif dat one, an bout dat time Brudder Jake gib Sister Daisy big bark. Momma seyz now lookie Jake, Sister Daisy will whip youze tail, knock it off. Bout half a nap latter Momma come down to git sum coffee and Brudder Jake deecide Ol Bob needz a poundin. Ol Bob seyz bring it on big boy and Brudder Jake decide it time to rumble.
Dis where da irritable part com in.
Momma go off.
She blow.
She still flamin.
Brudder Jake git da time out in da crate and Momma let him out and she start in. Momma seyz I wurk hard, I gib youze nice home, I lub youze all, an you git attertude. You gonna bee gud boy, you gonna leeb dem old dogs bee.
Momma git da bread outta da food hidin place, I fink ob Conley, but Momma make sannich, she no smak Jake wif da bread, she jus use wurdz. It gud thing, she be hot.
Meny wordz.
She still yappin.
Brudder Elwood seyz iffinn youze want to talk bout irritable----it happin at me home.
Brudder Elwood now hopin fur cloudz to cobber up dat moon. I fink we gotz two moon doggies.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz