[Dailydrool] Evil Annie lookin fur TIM - Buck _ Too !!!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 18:14:47 PST 2009

Mommy sez meez dun libbed my last life ??? hahahaha  it muss beez full
moon brudder Elwood coz deez
wimmin beez moody,  moomy tries a make meez go out in da drivin rain  ta
peeeeez !!!  I sey noooooo !!!! I sets meez lard butt down and no  moobs.
momma yellin and scremin come on Annie !!!   I sez   no way     hoe- se !!!!!!
Maggie she goes outside wif  mommy and she does da peeeez and too mudder
loads ob poo !!!  yippeee fur  Maggie. i dont gotta go, why it beez raining so
hard meez needs snorkel and fins  out dere an da momma she beez lookin like
dem runnin ob da bulls, she beez pawin  da ground and snortin  stuff out
her nose, she sez iffin meez dont go out  ta do da business she goin kick meez
 butt all da way down to
tim-buck-too !!!   were da hell is dat ?????? but momma sez im a  goin
with one way ticket  snort snort !!!!
Nigel, get Llewis mapie bookie and lookie up  Tim-Buck  -Too    gimme
ring-dingy.

gotta go momma commin wif da leash, she gotz hip boots on, dis not good
!!!!!

Evil Annie