[Dailydrool] Healing drool on the way.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 18:37:08 PST 2009

The gang is drooling up a healing healthy storm for all the houndies that are under the weather.  So much drool is needed that we are all going to have to pull to get a big enough drool storm going that it is going to just cover our earth.  We don't want to miss any two or four legger that might be needing a little or a lot.

Koozer and Harry we are drooling and praying for the hemangiosarcoma to never rear it's ugly head ever again.  Momma Laura we know you need those boys with you for a good long time so you are all in our prayers.

We are praying that Momma Debbie survives the full moon and Brudder Jake is able to survive another month.  Now I know what is going on with Noooo (aka: Bazzle)...it's his time of the month.  We are sharing in your misery.  The drool is going to be passing over your house so Brudder Elwood irritable bowel.  I thought that I would share that I have read some really good articles on the use of the Boswellia in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBS and Crohns).  Also I have a member of another group saying that she has done really well using Slippery Elm has done wornders for her IBS and she very rarely has attacks since starting it.  I am thinking of trying both of them myself.

Elmo we hope that you recover quickly from your attack.  If you haven't filed an AC or police report you should consider it.  The lab's owner is responsible for the medical bills.  Depending on your state laws you may be able to hold him responsible for gas and any lost wages but that would probably have to go to small claims court.  I would not go to his home as you don't know how he will react.  In my opinion I would send him a certified, return reciept letter with the bills and vet records attached.  Be sure and keep a copy of everything you sent.  I would state in the letter that the bills are just those to date and indicate that there may be future medical bills, though I hope there will not be.

Honey we hope that your pathology report is full of good news.  My gang love their crib mattresses.  They really are no more expensive than a good ortho bed and sometimes you can find them on freecycle in almost new condition.  Crib sheets are cheap and I keep a check on the thrift stores for gently used full or queen comforters.

Cassie we know that your Momma is going to make the very best decision she can for you.  We are sending no more bleeding drool and many prayers.

The Stink we hope that your back continues to improve.  Ramps are simply wonderful!  Since my gang would not use the 2 ft wide one they originally had out the back steps I made them one that is 8 ft wide and 4 ft long.  I love absolutely love it!  With a bad back it sure makes my life easier as well.

Drool is also on its way for Stanley for his acute renal failure.  Our prayer are with both you and Momma Susan.  You have a beautiful life ahead of you Stanley so we want you up and feeling well very soon.

Otis we are drooling and praying for your eye pressures to stay down and the surgery is a huge success.

I hope we have not missed anyone but know that you are all in our prayers.  Time to go get the kids supper so they can continue slinging copious amounts of drool around the world.

Karen and The Dog House Gang