[Dailydrool] Adventures and stuff

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:08:43 PST 2009

We are sending drool for all the hurting and upset houndies and wannabes.  Especially to Honey, Cassie and Elmo.  We hope you are able to find the best solution for the illnesses and injuries.  It makes us sad to hear about all the sick houndies.

On the subject of dog beds, we really like the donut beds.  We have three of those and three of the big pillows.  Of course the favorite beds are couches and beds.  Maggie is too big for any of the dog beds but she will still curl up in a donut or try to.  She gets most of her to fit.  She is a BIG girl.  Shelby who is very short and round loves the donuts.  She sleeps in all of them.

All  of our bassets get carried and held sometimes.  Shelby gets carried up to bed every night.  Nic is a tall teenage slave and can handle it.  He also picks up all of them from time to time.  They just snuggle up to him.  Marley grumbles and bellows just to let everyone know she is the queen of the grumps.  Then she cuddles up to Nic or the dadslave.  I think bassets just like to be carried.

Maggie and Ninja had an adventure earlier tonight.  Imagine my surprise when I got home from choir practice and see two basset hounds running toward me on the sidewalk.  I looked really hard and realized they were mine.  They are the bolters but they were running at me.  They followed Nic to the door and went right in.  Usually they have to be dragged to the door.  It was wet and cold so maybe they just wanted their couch and chair.  I yelled at the boyslave in the house and asked how long they had been out.  He said only a few seconds--yeah right.  The gate had been left open somehow.  The other two were at the back door waiting to come in and get a treat.  They didn't notice the gate, I guess.  I'm just glad everyone is home safe and sound.

I also got the priviledge to bathe a very snippy cat today.  Actually I gave it a shower.  There was a flea on the cat.  The poor cat was so disturbed that he climbed up to the shower door handles an was hanging there trying to get leverage to get over the door.  I scrubbed him while he hung on for dear life.  That is one angry dude.  He probably will not forgiive any time soon.  And I think the flea is still there.  I hate fleas.  Ninja was right outside the bathroom door listening to him scream.  If there had been windows open, someone would probably have called the police.  Did the boyslaves hear anything downstairs?  Not one sound.

Snooters and basset loves to all.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with one very pissed cat and one who doesn't know what all the fuss was bout.

and the momslave who needs a tranquilizer or one to give to the cat