[Dailydrool] Moon

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:45:11 PST 2009

Dis Nigel.
Da MomPerson wented out tanite hev sheself a liddel wine, a liddel food, a
liddel girl compknee, come home an slamdunk we rite in crates when Llewis
growlt at Conley. Dat it dat da end ob da day for we. Shoot. Llewis dont
even got no crate. Den Mr. Cooper start buggin he feets an MomPerson slambam
an he wering dem dog feet fings agin. Youd fink she go out heb a good time
an come home heppy an reelexed.

Full moon git dese wimmenfolk, too Ise finking. But Ise not finking it out
loud.

Mebbe tomorry bedder. Mebbe I gets dat Conley bek. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
(whoops-- dont wan no MomPerson heerin.)

Nightie yall.
Nigel.