[Dailydrool] 2010 DD Calendars all shipped out

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 00:00:23 PST 2009

I can not believe I am posting this but it is true.  Here it is only Dec 3rd and all the 2010 DD calendars have been shipped out. You read that right.  ALL SHIPPED OUT!!  All calendar orders were shipped USPS priority mail so they should all be received no later then Saturday.

If you have not ordered your 2010  DD calendar yet don't wait too much longer.  I only have 23 calendars left but NO stands.  Once they are gone, they are gone.

I would like to thank all the Calendar Elves, Suz Green, Murial Napier, Lainee Francis, John Falk, Kim Ohge, Diannne Schneider, Karen Johnson and Diane Rothe.  These eight very brave Droolers helped in making all the important decisions. They also made sure all the payments/pictures/captions were all submitted in on time. And lets not forget the calendar proofing.  It is a huge job and they happily volunteered.

I also need to thank Kathy Nali and Robert Groves for helping me with my search for a new printer. Kathy and Robert gave me a few very good suggestion on finding a new printer.

A huge thank you goes to Kathy Strasser for volunteering to help with the shipping this year.  It is because of Kathy that all the calendars have been shipped so early.  If you have signed up for the Howliday Card Exchange and just can not find the time to stuff/stamp/mail your cards just send Kathy an email.  I'm sure Kathy will be glad to help you out. Right Kathy :).

Last but surely not least a big Thank You to everyone who has purchased a 2010 DD Calendar.

Now to start getting my cards ordered for the Howliday Card Exchange and then start working on  Bowling for Bassets.  A slave's job is never done.

Happy Holidays,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Thelma Lu and Milly