[Dailydrool] I love basset crap!

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Thu Dec 3 06:54:34 PST 2009

I just received a calendar, "Basset crossing" sign, basset ornament, and vehicle signs from ABC Rescue in NY, and just ordered a cookbook, a stained glass nightlight, (and donated food) from The Western PA basset rescue. I love spending money on basset crap!
The recent posting about dogs being attacked on walks has made me more diligent on my walks. It only takes a second for someone to get knocked down, wrapped around by a rope, or for another dog to get aggressive. Thank you for the reminder.
Roscoe & Buddy are sending loads of drool for all the ill buppies. They are grateful to be warm, well-fed, loved and secure.
Linda