[Dailydrool] Howliday cards on line and extra cards

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Dec 3 23:24:04 PST 2009

Bonejour, Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves,
in France.

We 	are on the full card list and, like every year, da mum puts them
all up on our website as they come in.  Hopefully this year too (it
all depends on da stupid 'puter that seems to be sulking at the
moment. Don't worry, da mum's going to have serious words with it this
morning).

Anyway, if you want to see all the (well, all those that arrived here)
howliday cards for the past 10 years you can: www.bassettissimmo.com
Go to page "cards" and scroll down to the DD cards.

We had a whole bunch of cards printed this year, more than the list,
so if there is anyone out there who was unable to sign up for the
lists but would be happy to exchange cards with us please email us
directly. Remember, we live in France so the postage might be a bit
more than to the US.  Think it was 90cts last year.

Happy howliday lurps to you all, get well drool for all those sick
houndies and humans, and comforting drool to help heal broken hearts
to all those in need.

Miss Penny & Miss Polly

ps: our card is MUCH better than last year's, there are NO humans to
spoil the picture! hehehehehehehehe!!!!!