[Dailydrool] BASSET ENTRIES TO THE DROOL

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 04:25:47 PST 2009

first, let me admit that when i first came onto the drool and read a few
notes from the houndies themselves, i was agrivated.  "don't they know i
don't have time to sit here and translate these misspelled and made up  words?"

then, day after day, twice usually, i started reading their entries instead
 of passing over them.
then, week after week, i found myself chuckling at their entries.
and now, 2 months later, every time i open a new drool, i secretly wish
that we hear from the houndies that day.  and for about a week, i've been
thinking i wanted to write in to thank those babies for writing and making me
laugh, or weep, but nontheless, i am thankful for the wisdom they impart to
us.
and today, when i got to the end of Bob's note, i knew that i had to write
of my appreciation today.

ps...how fluffy are your butts

i am howling with laughter.  and i'm thrilled that Bob is well enough  to
be thinking along the right lines!  that line got to me.  i can  actually
hear him saying it.

susan, loving slave to Gus