[Dailydrool] Hmmmn. What is wrong wif you folks you are not bidding on King George's Houndsbay STUFF??

Dawn Van Keuren dawn at gmslaw.com
Fri Dec 4 09:08:29 PST 2009

Cakie would be really mad at me if she knew I had the keyboard.....but
I've been shopping and shopping...yes, even me, a guy hound.......cause
King George has kicked off his efforts to get pledges for BoardWaddle
2010! He has had his slave make tons of stuffs that is very nifty. AHEM
I have already pawcured two boxes of goodies and am bidding on
more...but what is wrong wif you houndies? This is great stuffs and you
are not bidding.............so lots of stuffs are over today and
tomorrow so go bid. I don't promise not to outbid you. (There is lots of
other nice stuff, too. I've been bidding a bunch....)

Rusty

RUSTY!!! Silence. Stop it. We get more stuff if nobody else bids and
then we can raffle or pawction some of it later and make em PAY MORE!!
Cakie

Thanks King George....Pawtunia
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh,, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C., contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Goldenberg, Mackler, Sayegh, Mintz, Pfeffer, Bonchi & Gill P.C's written permission.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,disclosure, distribution,
copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-344-7131
or notify us by e-mail at rcolkett at gmslaw.com to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.