[Dailydrool] Christmas Wreath on Houndsbay~~~~~~~~~~~

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 11:50:33 PST 2009

This wonderful wreath made by our very own auntie Cookie with help from Annie Belle and Jenny Mae, also known as “Frick & Frack”, is a must have for this
holiday season. Best of all, the proceeds benefit Montana Basset Rescue. Without our help auntie Leslie would not stay afloat this I can promise you and winter is especially hard as the heating bills are exorbitant.

DO NOT let this opportunity pass you buy. You won’t be disappointed.

Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang (we love our auntie Cookie wreath)