[Dailydrool] Fluffy Butts

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 16:07:02 PST 2009

Hey, Hey, Hey, Bob dis me Evil Annie,I gotz a butt story ta tells ya,   why
da momma gotz da notion ta take me in fur dat dreaded anal gland  vice
grip compression thingy.  I nose I be in trouble when I saw Michele   grab da
rubber glovies,  why first she put one hand in and snap !  den  she put her
udder glove on and dat went snap and den she put sum wd40 on her  finger and
why she went in full throttle !!!!   WOO - HOO !!!!   why she beez all da
way up to her elbows and I tink she beez tickling meez  tonsils !!!  mommy sez
we ridin with da windows down an it only beez 30  degrees out . so dat my
fluffy butt story an dats all I gotz ta say about dat  !!!!! mooma did wash
meez butt with nice warm compresses     awwwwwwwwww dat felt sooooo goood

Evil Annie recovering frum the anal gland thrusting  moochine