[Dailydrool] mega esophagus information please

Susan Zinski pzinski at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 19:36:08 PST 2009

An acquaintance has a Miniature Schnauzer and is desperately looking for
information about it and how to manage it.  Her vet isn't experienced with
it.  If anyone has/ had a hound with this and could help her out with info
please email me and I will send it on to her.  She is very worried and feels
overwhelmed.  Max is a rescue, not a basset but a cutie none the less.

To make this basset related.  I got my DD calendar and I love it.  Ellie did
a wonderful job!  Thank you for all of your hard work.

Sue

Abigail, Bonnie and Tanner

Samantha ATB(10/29/08)

Ben ATB(3/30/05)