[Dailydrool] Drool furom Kanadah

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 4 19:49:50 PST 2009

Dis be Xaxa

Cheers to all.
We hab herd me furend da Brudder Elwood been sick. Da momma not reading much drools so we not nose what da prublem wif da Brudder be. We sending good all-purpose sitcky healing drool for me beloved furend so you can be bedder fast. We hopes da Brudder Jake not get da wolfbaseet wif da full moon. Pleazee, you get all bedder so momma Debbie won't worry much.
Whatabout me beeloved Elder(Flower)-Clara(bella)? Smuck* *smuck* smuck* smuck* mon-amour Elder Clara. I still much in lub wif yoo. I hab da blessing ob me furend Da Inspector Morse.
We here in da middle of a blee-zard whut we not nose it is, we only nose it not gud for going for a walk ouside.
We send da drool, gud sticky healing drool to all who needs.
Lub
Xaxa da Basset (wif Violeta and da momma in Canada)
"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau