[Dailydrool] Buddydawg update

rgeyer5165 at aol.com rgeyer5165 at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 21:30:39 PST 2009

my Buddy is doing well...still giving me a hard time about meds, but so far
have been able to get the very expensive antibiotic and the previcox into
him each day, and usually some tramadol...it involves alot of hand feeding
and changing of bowls, but it is working...he has two more weeks of the
antibiotic, then a one week wait and then reculture of urine, in hopes that what
showed on the xray was a prostate inflammation and nothing more...so please
keep the spare drool coming for a good report...it has certainly helped in
getting him to take the meds and he and i say thank you, and drool to those in
need and hugs to those that are hurting...Rene'e