[Dailydrool] Hal's eye is FINALLY healed!

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:30:32 PST 2009

I know you are all probably sick to death of hearing about Hal, but I'm so
elated that he's finally all healed up from eye surgery & no longer in the
cone! YAY YAY YAY!!!  He has a teeny little scar on his eye, but if you
didn't know it was there, you'd never see it.  His vision is perfect & he
shouldn't have any problems with it.
I'm having the itty bitty little sliver they took out of his eye framed.
It'll be the most expensive piece of artwork I own.
I can't help but do the happy dance... or I would if my shins weren't
bruised up from a month of cone abuse!  <g>
Thank you all for just being there.
vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasa atb