[Dailydrool] The 'Tana Gurls "Reef"

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 05:47:31 PST 2009

Woo hoo!  Dis are  Daisy Belle ob da Jersey crew of Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley woofin' in to say we gotted da 'Tana gurls barootiful Kwimus Reef in da mail.  Our Mamaslave sez Auntie Cookie and the gurls "outdid" themselves, waddebber dat means...

Mama here:  Our beautimous wreath from Cookie Goldizen and her 'Tana gurls arrived yesterday and what fun it was to open the carefully packed piece of Christmas artwork!  Obviously, Pw. Pawcasso Blossom had a paw in supervising its creation with its special ornaments and Milkbones "arfully" arranged upon it.  It is hanging in a place of honor on the inside of our front door so we can see it every time we go to the second floor or outside for walkies - and to keep the houndage from "sampling" the decor.

Thanks, Cookie and Gurls for this wonderful new addition to our holiday decor!  It was our pleasure to support the homeless Montana hounds.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Boys and the Belles from NJ