[Dailydrool] Condo

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 6 08:51:22 PST 2009

Hi,
Great news!  The HOA meeting had no talk at all about any dog problems.
I want to thank everyone who gave answers, opinions, and suggestions.  I went to the meeting fully prepared fight for my little "family's" rights.
Friday I made it official and contacted the High Country Basset Rescue to adopt Siobhan.  I want to thank everybody there because they said Siobhan is OURS!
Now our little family is more complete.  Maybe we can smuggle in a homeless Hound in once in a while for a short time under the homeowners radar.
We got our calendar also, wish we could have bought more, and it's beautiful!
Janie Anne is August 17, her Birthday.  With any luck, she and Siobhan will share a date on the 2011 calendar.
As always our prayers and crossed paws go out to all who are in pain.
Merry Christmas and all the other salutations to all.
Woofs,
Janie Anne (now I gots' a new Sister), Siobhan (now I gots' a forever home), and Bill ( I couldn't be happier)