[Dailydrool] Walking Two Dogs At Once

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 12:10:02 PST 2009

Hi Sherrilyn,

I was having trouble with both Lilie and Daffodil at the same time and found
a company on the Internet: http://www.crazycouplr.com/

They pull against each other rather than against me.  It is the best
investment I ever made.  Most importantly, it's strong and I don't have any
fears about it breaking.  Check out their website.

Be sure to tell them that you are walking in town.  They had a long set for
country walks but suggested that I wanted the shorter set and it's worked
very well.

The girls are beautiful and I'm so glad that Lola has joined the family.
You're right - they do look alike except for coloring.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil