[Dailydrool] Xaxa finking hard how to do it

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 6 12:27:24 PST 2009

Dis be Xaxa

Todey we receebs da names in da shorts-leez ob da crissmus cars exchange. So we happys, do da wappy dance, look agin in da reedeeculouz clozes da momma bot fur us to use in da picsures and we fink a pwoblem.
We wapy do exchange cardz wif furends and bootiful girlz but so many ob our furends and girlfurends not in da listz, meebe not in any listz but we wantz to send it to many furendz we not nose where leebz.
So I need helpz finding there ehdress. How we findz dwoolers ehdress?
Dis be hard questiun fur Xaxa. I finks I needz hellpz.
Dwool to those who needz it todey.
Queen Olibe---> Momma showed me yoo bootiful picsurez in a calendarz an OH BOY Yoo soo vewy distinguiz lady, so handomenes. Yoo hab a beau I gues?
Lub
Xaxa

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau