[Dailydrool] walking two dogs

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 12:50:59 PST 2009

On my good days were I can walk the gang I use nylon couplers
and a heavy duty leash.  I taught them from a young age not to pull
Momma and I am proud to say they are great about it.

I still cannot decide which is the most comical looking.  Walking the
senior gals Ruby Doo (the husky) with little short legged Nelly Belle
or walking Abby Gale, Bazzle and Sadie May all coupled together in
front of me.   Either way we do get a lot of pointing and "look at that"
as we walk down our street.

Droolz and Happy Howlidays,
Karen and The Dog House Gang