[Dailydrool] walking two dogs

saraberry at aol.com saraberry at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 16:22:21 PST 2009

I personally like the Sporn harness for two dog pet walking.  It allows for one dog to kind of be more of the leader and one to be more of a follower or lagger, and it can switch in case the dogs switch as they move.  It also allows for the pulling pressure to fall more on the lead dog than on the human handler.  It also allows for size difference, if you have a poodle and a basset, for example.

I have also seen it work well for a bind dog and a seeing dog.  The seeing dog can give enough guidance with this that they can guide the blind dog.

http://www.mightypets.com/product.asp?3=907

Many different online sites carry this, I am not speaking for Mighty Pets, or against them, just the first link I found.  I would look for minimum purchases with other items and try to get the free shipping if ordering anything online.

Best*

Sara