[Dailydrool] Walking two dogs

marsdoxy2 at aol.com marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 06:16:15 PST 2009

I tried a coupler and although  it was nice it wasn't something  I could
use .  My two girls are siblings and they act like siblings they  are
constantly mouthing and growing and play fighting with each other when they  are on
a coupler.  they will do the same thing out in my back yard,   if I want
them to come in the house, I usually  have to go out and get one  on the leash
and when I do that , the other one is in the attack mode,   like  YEA
mommy, you hold her down so I can attack. it happens  every time.  I do better if
I walk them , one on each side,   I  keep them on short leads as they are
both professional grazers ! besides   Evil Annie has to wear a head halter as
she is a puller,  she never learned  not to pull, not sure she ever
learned anything ???????  I swear I  think my arms are longer than my legs now
hehehe hahaha  but  Evil Annie is the happiest Basset I have ever had,  not a
care in the world  !!!  she is just a huge, short wrinkly load of LOVE !!!!!

Marlene   Maggie Wags and Evil Annie