[Dailydrool] walking two dogs

Susan Woodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 7 06:58:58 PST 2009

Honestly ...TWO leases. I have two bassets that pull and I tried the coupled
leash. I do not suggest it. It worked rather well when the two were pulling
against each other but when they worked together I was almost a goner. They
were dragging me. I found with the two leashes I could honker down when they
both pulled and still remain in control.

  _____