[Dailydrool] Rocket and Conley and Hal

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:41:02 PST 2009

Hal- so glad your eye is better - now your momma's shins can heal!

Conley - OK, I still don't know what that lady was talking about?  What's a
BUM dog?  And why would it (whatever it is) be "training" by sniffing around
Petsmart?

Synthia Ross - such adorable pictures of your new little guy!  I am glad you
got him, and not soemone who would leave him outside.  Of course, I must
admit, whenever Kahuna is in a picture, he's almost the only thing I can
look at - he is just so gorgeous!
(snip)Dickens in the BUV with Kahuna - Dickens is busy with a deer antler
chew.
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Dickens/IMG00101-20091205-13421.jpg

And a look at how skinny this poor boy is right now:
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/srossdo1/Dickens/IMG00108-20091205-16291.jpg

We'll get some weight on him soon though.(/snip)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!